- Understand the issue. Browse the industry leading Bad Bot Report
- Research Good versus Bad bots from Bot Directory
- Discover exactly what bots that are bad from 10 methods bots hurt your internet site
- Do so your self by blocking internet protocol address details
- Utilize an intention built Bot Defense solution
Only a few users visiting your internet site are peoples. A number of the requests designed for your website and its content result from bots along with other types of automation. In reality, as Distil’s 2017 Bad Bot Report describes, 40% of all of the online traffic in 2016 comes from bots. This increase in automated–often malicious–traffic contributes to expensive and strain that is unmanageable your protection staff and resources.
But before determining how exactly to block bots from an internet site, you need to first think about a couple of key questions regarding your internet site as well as your business requirements.